Last Updated Date: 7th November 2019
The application Taikee which is available for download on your communication device from Android PlayStore (referred to as “Application/App”) is owned and operated by and on behalf of Peel-Works Pvt Ltd, 91 SpringBoard, 1st & 2nd Floor, Kagalwala House, Plot No.175,CST Road, Behind Shaman Wheels,Kalina, Bandra Kurla,Santacruz East, Mumbai - 400098.
By accessing and/ or using any part of the Services, you acknowledge and agree that you have read and understood these Terms and that you have the right, authority and capacity to form legally binding contracts such as these Terms and that these Terms form a legal and binding agreement between Peel-Works and you (if you are accessing or using any part of the Services on your own behalf) or the company/ other legal entity that you represent (if you are accessing or using the any part of the Services on behalf of a company or other legal entity). If you do not have such authority or do not agree to these Terms, do not access or use any part of the Services. For the purpose of these Terms, wherever the context so requires, the terms “you” and “your” refer to the individual or company or other legal entity that uses any part of the Services and the terms “us”, “we”, “our” shall mean Peel-Works.
You agree not to, and not to permit or allow anyone else who is acting for or on your behalf, host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Application that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another\'s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
In the event Peel-Works becomes aware of any action undertaken by you or anyone acting for or on your behalf which is not in compliance with these Terms, Peel-Works reserves the right to immediately terminate your access or usage rights to any part of the Services and remove all the non-compliant information.
Grievance Officer: If you have any concerns, complaints or grievances with respect to any content, information or data on the Application, please contact our Grievance Officer and we will study the matter and take such action as we deem appropriate under the circumstances The contact details of the Grievance Officer are given below:
Name - Grievance Officer
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number - 9029002421
These Terms or the Application can be modified by us at our sole discretion, at any time without prior notice. The modified Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting and we will update the “Last Updated Date” at the top of these Terms. You agree to review the Terms periodically so that you are aware of any such modifications. Peel-Works shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you on your failure to review such modifications made by us to the Terms. By continuing to access or use the any part of the Services after we have modified these Terms, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. If the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate all your then subsisting agreement/s with us and stop using the Application and all our Services.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event of any contradiction or conflict between these Terms and any other agreement related to the Services that you may have entered into with us, then these Terms shall prevail over such other agreement to the extent of the contradiction or conflict.